Elders and Sisters doing a puppet show for a school.
Hello my beautiful fam! It sounds like you all are doing great!! This week is transfer week………….. AND I am leaving……. Or should I say I am never leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeeeeeee!!!! I am staying here with Sister T.:) I was so happy when I heard that! It was very very unexpected!! We were sure that she would be leaving. She has been here for four transfers!
I am so glad Lex is doing good 🙂 I have not heard from her hardly at all! AWWWWW… I am so excited to meet the adorable dog we now have.
1-Describe a typical day?
1. (read about in the white handbook) Just kidding! We wake up at six thirty. Work out and stuff. Shower and get ready. Eat breakfast. Eight we do personal study. Nine we do comp study. Ten we are supposed to train but half the time that gets messed up! I am actually done training now! I never hardly felt like I was training 🙂 At eleven we usually eat lunch and then go out to our appointments at twelve! And then come home at around nine and eat dinner and plan! This rarely goes perfectly like that though! Like the other day we did a puppet show for some cute kids at this school!
2-If we send a package, what is the best thing we could send?
2. Maybe send some colorful pens! Maybe a missionary skirt or dress!
3-How often do you go on exchanges?
3. We go on exchange with the Sister trainer leader once a transfer. But so does my companion so technically twice a transfer!
4-Do you use you planner?
4. DO I USE MY PLANNER??????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that thing is my life. I know nothing without it. I would die without it. I. I. I. Yeah let me stop being dramatic. But seriously my life is contained in those little pages!
5-How many active members are in your branch?
5. Prolly around thirty! Maybe less… It is very small! We have visitors sometimes! There was a cute couple visiting from Africa the last two sundays!! There is a lot of work to be done here 🙂 We are working on it. Brother K. (our main fantastic investigators baptism is in two weeks!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6-What is a typical response from people, when contacting?
6. People are typically very friendly. (Typically) We have great conversations with people. There are at least a hundred churches here. So they usually tell us they are from another religion. Some are open! But most people are already going to a different church. People here are very Christian but that almost makes it harder!! We do our best but often times these people have been in that religion for centuries and their whole lives! It is very difficult. But we still find great people. The Lord blesses us so.
7-Favorite scripture of the week?
7. Oh man I have really been loving 2 Nephi 9:51 “Let your soul delight in fatness” Just kidding but really. I love all of the scriptures. I seriously am learning so much more about them. I know nothing!!!! It is awful! I love the scripture in 2 Nephi 33:1-3 this explains my life. (Elder Bednar did a talk on this) It talks about how the Holy Spirit has to carry the message into their hearts. You can teach all you want but if the spirit is not there he cannot carry the message into their hearts. We bring it unto and the spirit takes it into but only if they have a soft heart and are willing to listen and act the message. And in verse 3 Nephi talks about how he cries for them and prays for them continually and that is how I feel about everyone we work with. I think about them ALL of the time. Our Recent Converts, Less actives and our investigators. Oh gracious! I love the scriptures so.
I love that scripture that you shared mom! It’s great. The Savior did so much for us 🙂 We need to be positive and be grateful and apply the atonement in our lives and continue to try and do better and be better.
Mommy: I am sure you did so good on your talk. Of course you did! Keep being a missionary. That is wonderful! Tell the Elders serving in our area hello for me! I want to see the pictures from Ri and Janny’s wedding!!!!!!! Gosh mom I sure love being a missionary. I have so many things to work on and improve upon! But it is great! I will be having my first baptism in two weeks!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeee!!!! Anyway I sure do love you and appreciate all you do for me and your example to me. I would be nothing without you and pops! Really though. Tell everyone I am doing great and hello for me! Have a great week. Keep working hard.
Dad: It sounds like you are doing great! Have fun at Lagoon for me 🙂 Keep taking care of Murph! Ahhhh… Be grateful for having temples all around. I miss the temple. There are none anywhere near where I am. Or the people here. They have to plan a huge trip to go to the temple and most do not have money to do so. I love you lots! Have a great week 🙂
Welp! I love you all dearly. There are the cutest old people here! I love them 🙂 Gosh I hope this is enough details! Have a great week.